we will ensure that all necessary requirements comply as close with australian standards and building codes of australia and to ensure that no issues arise while obtaining council approvals.
- proposed premliminary design stage
- budget estimates to builders and clients approvals, to be discuss
- Choosing services consultants eg: (mechanical, fire, structural and others) so we can coordinate with them
- selecting of preparation, cooking equipment, and finishes, to be discuss
- schedules of equipment and finished to final stage, as part of documentation
- prelimary documentations for development applications and construction certificates
- coordination with other relevant authorities and landlord submission to Council, stage four
we will regularly verify the progress of drawings submitted to councils or follow ups with the lanlords respective consultants and or from the assigned town planner after 3-4 weeks of submissions.